Mark has experience handling a wide variety of cases at all stages of the litigation process. He is at home in the courtroom and has successfully returned several favorable jury verdicts for his clients at trial at both district and county levels. His practice is primarily focused on personal injury civil litigation arising out of third-party, first-party, premises, and commercial liability insurance claims. Mark excels at research and creative problem solving, and is always looking for new ways of securing favorable outcomes for his clients.
- Bachelor of Arts from Texas Tech University, Double Major in Political Science and Philosophy
- Juris Doctor from University of Houston Law Center
- Secured a zero-dollar jury verdict as Defense counsel in a contractual dispute claim.
- Returned favorable jury verdicts as Defense counsel in several third-party personal injury cases, in one case securing a verdict of less than 6% of Plaintiff’s pre-trial demand.
- Had all claims against client dropped following a Motion for Summary Judgment on multiple occasions.